martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Maderas Myrurgia..Spanish Brand in blushes and make up..really awesome !!






I´m Back again!, today as I promised Lara ...here is the blush I am using at the very moment..I have the same problem as her..cause my skin is too pale..so sometimes is harder to find the perfect blush for it..actually I do not take pics wearing this blush just to see how it looks in my face..but I know I should do another post!!..very soon!;)
Yeahhh That Look!!


He vuelto!!, hoy he prometido a Lara , aqui esta el colorete que estoy usando actualmente..Yo tengo el mismo problema que ella..porque mi piel es demasiado palida...y a veces es dificil encontrar el colorete perfecto para ello..., actualmente no tengo ninguna foto llevando este colorete..para saber como queda en mi cara...pero se que deberia hacer otro post...muy pronto!!
Yeahhh That Look!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario